Why use Paradise Outdoor Advertising?
In today's busy and fast-paced life, Outdoor Advertising is perfect for reaching people on the go. Increasingly, people are spending less time at home, and as a result, are less exposed to traditional media like TV, radio, newspapers or magazines.
By advertising on Out-of-home media you can:
• Launch a brand and build and maintain brand awareness cost-effectively.
• Create a big Impact and reach mass audiences.
• Target specific audiences and markets with high frequency ie,shoppers, business travellers, AB's, teens, store catchment areas.
• Multiply the effect of other media, by reinforcing the message over a longer period.
• Provide a 'path to purchase', converting brand awareness into consumer purchase behaviour.
You can't look past Outdoor Advertising for branding power that can be taken from the street right through to retail points-of-purchase. It has been demonstrated that using a brand icon in an outdoor advertisement makes it 40% more memorable than not using a brand icon, and no other medium can turn a product or service into a brand as cost-effectively as Outdoor Advertising.
They say a company is judged by the quality of their clients. Some clients using our billboards for branding are McDonalds, Virgin Airlines, Qantas, Bundaberg Rum, XXXX, Toyota, Queensland Rail, Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority, Queensland Transport and Woolworths.
Make an impact
Dominant visibility, larger-than-life images and strong branding that stands out from the environment - Outdoor Advertising's impact is largely determined by the creative, see our billboard creative gallery.
Outdoor Advertising also achieves great cut-through because it's not competing with a plethora of other advertisements, as is the case with other media environments.
Reach mass audiences
Outdoor Advertising provides a continuous presence 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, and reaches audiences that other media find hard and cost-prohibitive to attract, eg light TV viewers.
Whether you are driving past in a car, standing in a bus shelter, waiting for a train at a station or boarding an aeroplane. Outdoor is there to entertain, inform and stimulate your senses.
The location, type and number of plant that the advertising message is displayed on enables you to specifically target a market or broadcast your message.
Achieve sustained awareness
Unlike TV advertising that is on and gone in 30 or 60 seconds, a newspaper ad that appears once week, or a radio ad fighting to be heard - Outdoor stands alone. Every ad stands in its own right - there every day - for all who pass to see.
A recent study done by Mediacom and the University of Alberta found that:
• Outdoor advertising's ability to sustain awareness over a period time is greater than that of television. The research found that at the end of the Outdoor campaign being studied awareness was about 36%. Six weeks later this had fallen only 1%. By comparison TV advertising showed significant decay in awareness 2 weeks after the end of the campaign.
• Awareness of Outdoor Advertising is increasing (33% 1978 -1991, up to 39% in 1992 - 1996). This has been attributed to the industries efforts to improve site locations, upgrade structures and educate agencies and advertisers about the most effective types of creative.
• Awareness levels are not significantly different between men and women but outdoor is seen and remembered by a greater proportion of 16 - 44 year olds, than the 55+ demographic.
Compliments other media
Outdoor Advertising is a reminder medium, when other activity tapers off. It cost-effectively reaches audiences that are cost-prohibitive for other media to reach, and provides a path to purchase, reinforcing brand messages from other media closer to point-of-purchase.