Easy 6 Step Artwork Process
1. Your specific artwork specs for your booked sites are supplied to you on site cards, and these include artwork size, the location of the billboard, as well as the artwork deadline for that specific site. Please take note of the artwork deadline as all artwork must be received by this date to ensure that the billboard skin is produced and installed on time.
2. A small jpeg proof of the artwork is required a minimum of 7 working days prior to the artwork deadline. Paradise Outdoor must review and approve all artwork prior to production. You will then receive a mockup of the artwork on your specific site to see the designs clarity and effectiveness.
3. Once everyone is happy with the artwork, the Traffic Manager will issue the FTP specs for easy upload of the print ready artwork to the printers. You are required to upload the final, print ready artwork in its full size.
4. An authorisation to produce material will be issued, which includes a proof from the printers. This must be signed off as soon as possible. A production invoice will accompany this document and will require immediate payment. Both must be received before the skin(s) will be ordered.
5. Once the production invoice has been paid, the skin(s) will be ordered & received at the Paradise Outdoor workshop, ready for installation.
6. After the skin(s) has been installed, a proof of the posting photo will be received via email within 7 working days.
For more information, please contact our Traffic Co-ordinator for a full guidelines brochure.