Paradise Outdoor Advertising is Australia’s largest regional Outdoor Advertising Company situated in Townsville, the unofficial capital of North Queensland and the gateway to the beautiful tropics. With over 1100 static sites, Paradise Outdoor has expanded the outdoor advertising space with the introduction of 124 Digital billboards. Our services reach to Port Douglas in the north, Brisbane in the south and Mt Isa to the west. We are proud to be one of the only outdoor advertising companies that do everything in house; from construction, graphic design to even maintaining our own billboard sites.
Paradise Outdoor Advertising is a unique company and has a unique approach to everything! We need some new team members within the Installation & Maintenance division, come join our hardworking and hardplaying team!
You may be working the one role, however no two days are the same. A large proportion of time is spent on the road and travelling on a monthly travel rostering system, travel will include anywhere regionally we have signs including Townsville.
We provide everything - PPE, Training, certifications, inductions and much more, so that you are fully equipped and able to perform all functionalities of the role!
We do need though for you to have:
- Unrestricted "C" Class Manual Licence
- MR or HR Manual Licence
- Working at Heights certificate
- Forklift licence
Without these we can't offer you the job! Sorry..
You will be punctual, have good time management skills, have experience in repairs, maintenance and ideally installation of signage structures - or have similar experience and some nouce about you! Experience with signs/billboards/digital signage is a huge YES!
- Detailed preparation of skins and equipment for each installation run
- Work regularly at heights above 2 metres
- Ensuring tools and equipment are safe working order
- Work away from home during the week or as required
- Ensuring vehicles are packed with all relevant equipment for trips away
- Ensuring the workshop and vehicles are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Advising management if there are repairs needed immediately
- Transportation of machinery and materials to site
- Installation of advertising media
- On site installation/repairs of sign structures.
- Accurate completion of all documentation required and accountable for inclusive of but not limited to timesheets, mow run sheets, before & after site photos, incident reports
- Report to management on any maintenance or OH & S issues
- Ensure the correct presentation of the road side signs.
- To be alert at all times of traffic, rail and contactor’s and machinery.
- Other duties as directed from time to time
If you are after a full time permanent, secure and long term role, where you can work your way up (or stay in the same role), with a great team, excellent hourly rate !!!! and don't mind travel and hard work with all the benefits of contributing to a family owned and operated company read no more and apply now!