POA has an opportunity for a Maintenance Worker to join our Operations team based at our Townsville Head Office. We are looking for someone who has a passion for Advertising, and is ready for an exciting opportunity in a unique work environment.
This position reports through to the Operations Manager and is primarily a Maintenance/Labouring role and requires daily targets to be met to ensure prompt completion of work targets on a daily basis. The Maintenance worker is responsible for for all duties involved in fabrication, installation and maintenance of Digital and Stand Alone Billboards.
We're looking for someone who has:
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop effective business relationships
• Self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Great organisational skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines
• Physically able to withstand working in the Outdoors environment & at heights
• liasing with operations and ensuring work and production targets are being met
• Assiting with fabrication and construction of Billboard facades
• Working towards installation deadlines
• Maintenance of Billboards - including cleaning, whipper snipping, mowing
• Assisting on installation of new signage
• Provide necessary support to operations as required
• To love Outdoor Advertising
• A passion for excellence and a focus on achieving results
• Strong attention to detail balanced with excellent time management skills
• To enjoy following procedures, and the ability to adapt quickly and follow new processes
• The ability to remain calm in a fast-paced, deadline sensitive environment
• To be able to work overtime and travel away
- MR licence
- forklift licence
- welding certificate or experience
- working at heights (or able to obtain).
We'll provide you with extensive training and induction to enable your future success in the position - APPLY NOW!