POA has an opportunity for a Production Coordinator to join our Sales & Traffic team based at our Townsville Head Office. We are looking for someone who has a passion for Advertising, and is ready for an exciting opportunity in a unique work environment.
This position reports through to the Sales Director and is primarily a multi-faceted administration role and requires daily targets to be met to ensure prompt completion of production targets on a daily basis. The Production Coordinator is responsible for the production requirements of all billboard advertising campaigns that are distributed to Outdoor signage locations and to all our social media platforms and viewing areas..
We're looking for someone who has:
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop effective business relationships
• Self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Great organisational skills and the ability to adhere to strict deadlines
• Top notch computer and data entry skills
• liasing with clients to ensure artwork is ready in time to make production deadlines
• liaison with suppliers to ensure production of advertising skins is completed and delivered in time
• Working towards installation deadlines
• Obtain quotes from suppliers and prepare quotes for customers in relation to private signage
• Review and update procedures
• Provide necessary support to all teams as required
• To love Outdoor Advertising
• A passion for excellence and a focus on achieving results
• Strong attention to detail balanced with excellent time management skills
• To enjoy following procedures, and the ability to adapt quickly and follow new processes
• The ability to remain calm in a fast-paced, deadline sensitive environments
• To be able to work rostered hours Monday – Friday, with later finishes occasionally required
We'll provide you with extensive training, your start in Administration, and all the excitement of working in our unique industry - APPLY NOW!